November 07, 2019

A Season of JOY!


I love the "holiday" season. For me it is a season of joy. A season of giving. We have so much to be thankful for and it is great this time of year there are several opportunities to serve others. I think that it part of the reason that the Christmas Decor goes up around the house starting 1 NOV.

I say only part of the reason because I also think there is something cozy about having the tree lit up as we gather in the dining room or living room. Or the other trees lit up at night as we prepare for bed. We have four up this year!






Yes, we do have A LOT of Christmas decor bins. (and this is only half of them!) 

Lady Hiva laughs at me and my collection of creche. She says that our home is a museum with a creche exhibit! Imitating Will Smith as the Genie in the 2019 Aladdin, when he is exclaiming there is brass all over when he is in the lamp, she says "There is a Jesus here and here and here and here." I laughed at her creative animation. But I also agreed with her. There are representations of the Nativity scene from all over the world. It makes me happy. I can never have too much Jesus--she knows that better than anyone!



Hogwarts inspired Creche

So if you need your holiday fix, come on over and have a cozy chat. We can even put on a Hallmark Holiday movie if you would like (those are already playing as well! Not that I would know or anything hahaha)







No comments:

Post a Comment