June 01, 2020

Family Photos! FINALLY!

 There are many times that I am doing family photos for other people. I also get a chance to take photos with my two little Muggles once in awhile. However, I was FINALLY able to get family photos done (by someone that knows what they are doing...often the only family photos we have are when we hand our camera to a stranger).

Lady Hiva for our whole marriage has hated photos. She often will say, "why would I want a photo of myself on the wall? I can see you every day!" Haha. But our little kids are growing up. They change so much. This week with some accidents of some great friends I realized again how devastating it would be to not have a great photo of our family if something was going to happen.

When a member of our local congregation (and friend/neighbor) said she was doing family photos on front porches, like many others during COVID, I told her that we would sign up. I knew full well that Lady Hiva would protest...and she did up until the VERY last minute. But I am so glad that we did it, we look amazing!

Usually, when I am the photographer I have to beg and plead with Lady Hiva to take a photo with us all. But she could not really fight with the neighbor! hehe.




























































 I begged Lady Hiva to take a few of just herself...SHE LOOKED AMAZING! Of course when she sees these photos, she criticizes herself. But I am glad that she finally gave in and took some with just her. She is beautiful inside and out!
 In usual family photo fashion, we had a few meltdowns from the Koala Bear! It had to be done her way! I was able to capture a few of them as we were in the process.



 I took a few photos as the photographer did her work...Lucky Dragon and Koala Bear wanted to join in, so some of these were taken by them with my camera! HAHA Kind of fun behind the scenes shots.














No comments:

Post a Comment