March 24, 2023

After Funeral Fun

 

One thing about funerals is that it sucks all your energy, emotions, and attention. So when it is all done it is like a sigh of relief. That also means we can balance out the intense experience with some fun. Madre and Kell came over to see us for a short visit and that was such a blessing. They were willing to help with the kids when Lady Hiva and I were busy getting things done. The kids loved going to the pool and the beach with them. It was perfect. 



These two love the beach as much as I do! I am so glad that we can go and feel the serenity that it brings. 






This photo is pure joy! Being free in nature. I love it. 




I was glad that the kids knew where to find their siblings. We were able to make it over to say hello when we were in the cemetery. 





These two were willing to try all the local foods with us! 





The hat I wore almost everywhere to shade my face from the sun. It was hard to do, but I figured that is life for me now. 




Above is what both porches look like with ALL the people that are coming and going from the house. Below is what it looks like when we all crash. 

We had a family breakfast together at a local favorite, Papa Ole's! 








We had a family day at the beach. Our two Muggles did not want to leave! Neither did I. We love this place so much. It was fun to play in the sand, ride boogie boards and laugh with the family. 






This girl rode some HUGE waves and was fearless. I was so proud of her! 










After beach visit to grandma. 




Photo with grandma and grandpa. 











Ofa atu Grandma! 
We then started our long journey home. Lady Hiva was on a different itinerary because she came earlier. But then she had a flight delay and was able to be placed on our itinerary! So we all traveled together! 

We loved that we had a stop in NYC and then one in Paris. We all loved the food in both places! Burgers and baguettes, who can go wrong?!










Lady Hiva in her happy place! 




These two were sad about leaving Hawaii. 











No comments:

Post a Comment