September 30, 2021

A Little Trust and A LOT of FUN!

Our team was playing Lady Hiva's other school this past weekend...so we decided that it was time for us to go watch another game. They played Washington State and that is where Lady Hiva recieved her Master's Degree. I had been trying to talk her into going for a few weeks and she had all kinds of excuses...but when I finally solved all of those excuses, we looked for tickets. 

There were several places that were selling tickets. But I happened to check KSL (the Utah version of Craigslist). A Lady was selling some really great tickets for a good price. I texted her and chatted about the price and the tickets that she was offering. She was great to work with. 

When I told Lady Hiva that I was going to buy them she gave the all kinds of guilt lectures about trusting people and how do I know that she is not scamming me. So I looked at the woman's VENMO and saw that other people had bought tickets from her. I googled her name and found her age and where she lived (people are WAY too trusting on the internet with their personal information). Finally I sent her money for one ticket to prove that she was legit.  Lady Hiva even took a photo of me sending the money with the threat that she was going to shame me on social media for being too trusting! When that worked out, we bought the rest! And off we went! 




We had so much fun at the game. We laughed, we cheered, we stressed out (because our team had 5 fumbles during the game). But it was so much fun to share that moment with our little family. We were glad that after playing with some serious mistakes...we won the game! 

The stadium is amazing. We love that there is enough room for your legs and it does not feel like you are kicking the person in front of you. We also love the REALLY good food options! 

It was a day to remember for sure!






No comments:

Post a Comment