March 22, 2022

Celebrating Lady Hiva In Orlando: EPCOT!

Lady Hiva often laments that we are in fun places for mine and Lucky Dragon's birthdays...but never hers or Koala Bear's. That may have something to do with summer birthdays versus winter birthdays! HAHA. This year we were able to celebrate all of our birthdays at Walt Disney World--except Lady Hiva. So she asked to go! 

And how do I say "no" to that? (I was telling her the other day that I don't say "no" to her very often) So we booked tickets to go. Then I found out I could not go at the same time as them because of work schedule. So the three of them went down a day and a half before me. I have to say as I was sitting in meetings and receiving their photos at a place we all enjoy, I was REALLY jealous! 
 






















We stayed at the Coronado Springs Resort. Our 2nd favorite resort only surpassed by the Polynesian Resort.  





Their first day was to EPCOT. Lady Hiva, and her love for plants, has always wanted to attend the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival. It just so happens that this trip--we celebrated both Lady Hiva's birthday AND see the Flower and Garden Festival! 

They were so excited to wear their green shirts for St. Patrick's Day and it was even better that they got to wear Porgs! 



































































































No comments:

Post a Comment