December 13, 2018

Christmas Celebrations Continue!

 We have had amazing times celebrating the Christmas season. It has been nice that we have focused on the religious side of the holiday with the "Light the World" campaign to reach out and help others. Shopping is done and if we do have shopping to do, it is for others, so it has purpose. I love seeing how Lucky Dragon wants to search and give the perfect gifts to people.

It has also been fun to build Gingerbread Houses and watch as many different versions of A Christmas Carol we can find. I am planning on reading it next (after I finish my current book) because I realized I have never actually read the account.



Her "smile" looks more like a grimace

They eat two, decorate with one...repeat
























Eating keke that one of the old guys in our congregation gave to her


I love these two..even when she will not leave her hair done



No comments:

Post a Comment