December 23, 2018

They Are Growing!


I happened to be scrolling through the 2000+ photos that I have on my phone (amazing how easy it is to collect that many photos) and it brought back such good memories. I was surprised how much our two little Muggles have grown over the last year. Both of them have changed so much. I decided that I needed to take some photos of them to document all of these changes.

So before we wen to church, we had a photo shoot. I did not know that was a "thing" until I was scrolling through social media and saw so many people had "Sunday before Christmas Photos" posted. So I guess I am a band-wagoner without even realizing it!

These two make me so happy! It was fun to take photos with them...even if I had to take triple the amount than turn out to get a few good shots. Thank goodness for forgivable nature of digital photography!


















































 










No comments:

Post a Comment