November 23, 2019

Grateful Walk


The other night I called home to talk to the kids before they went to bed. Lucky Dragon hung up on me and then when I called the second time, he answered and told me that he had made something for Lady Hiva and was filming it when I had called. I did not understand the full extent of what he had done until Lady Hiva had sent me pictures.

Apparently, he had spent a few hours locked up in the room. He had drawn several photos about what he appreciated about her. He placed those around room as if it was a "walk" for her to experience. He coached Koala Bear to also draw some pictures which were displayed in a group. At the end he had taped together 8 sheets of paper for a large "THANK YOU" poster.



Her hair is so long! 

Koala Bear's additions

Add caption




He said it is Lady Hiva cooking for them and snuggling with them on the big chair


"Once upon the time there was a mom. She liked choclit (chocolate), chikin, pezza (pizza), chips, apercot (apricot), cockes (cookies)" 


She had to walk along the pillows to guide her through the experience. 



I was so proud of him to taping it all together 



Lady Hiva said that she started to tear up at the end and Koala Bear was concerned that she was sad.

Then Lady Hiva made a "walk" for Lucky Dragon the next night so he too had a thank you walk to enjoy. I am glad this little boy is so thoughtful.














Temple Square Christmas lights are almost ready



No comments:

Post a Comment