April 19, 2020

Exploring Spring

Thankfully, Spring has arrived and we can be outside while we are doing the Corona thing. Here are some of our most recent activities.
 I was so excited to see good vegetables on sale. I decided to make a Greek Salad with all fresh ingredients. It has been a great snack. Below is what the kids get to eat when I fix their food! Luckily, they love fruit and vegetables too.
 Lucky Dragon saw the Ferris Wheel that he was given by Pluba and Papa last year for his birthday and asked if we could stay up late and make it together. I was about to tell him that we could make it tomorrow when he said, "Remember when we stayed up late and made the roller-coaster together?!" I was shocked he remembered that. It was Christmas 2018 that we did that. If he remembers that and it means so much to him, we will spend time making it. It was fun to build together and he is so proud of it. He gives rides to all his little toys as it goes around.







 Lucky Dragon's school did another parade. This time they had the teachers sit outside of the school while all of the students go past them in a parade. Lady Hiva and the kids decorated the cars. It was so much fun to see them excited to do it.






 











 Lucky Dragon lost his other front tooth too! It is funny to see the teeth missing from our chatty little guy. He wanted to build a container out of Legos for it.






 His French Immersion teacher puts on a French recipe for them to follow. He was so excited to try it himself. All of the food shows we watch, he was excited to do it himself. In fact, the other day while I was building the pergola I asked him to go get a tarp. He told me later that he thought I wanted him to go make a "tart" and he was trying to figure out how to make it fast enough! HAHA.









 The other day I forgot my mask and luckily had a headband...so I could wear it. Speaking of wearing, Koala Bear has been dressing herself lately and today she came outside so proud of herself, "Dustin! Look, I am wearing pink shoes, pink socks, pink pants, pink shirts and pink coat!" Yes, little girl, you are.



 For our Sunday drive we went out and sat in nature. It was so good to get out of the house. The kids loved exploring and being outside. Who needs toys when you have sticks and rocks.
















 He wanted to pick flowers for his mum.







He said this piece of wood looks like a snake. I think it does too!






















No comments:

Post a Comment