August 12, 2019

Bubbles! Lots and Lots of BUBBLES!!!

After being away from my little family for the week while I was at Girl's Camp...we decided to do the Bubble Run SLC! It was so much fun! We have done it before, but this time with Lucky Dragon and Koala Bear being older, it made it SO much more fun! 


We had a run time of 1100h, it is a 5k, so I pulled the wagon for the kids to sit in during the parts without bubbles. We had a great time. Koala Bear did not appreciate the fact that the bubbles were above her head--sometimes they were above my head! I would have to hold her hand to make sure that she did not get lost in the bubble pit!

We had a great time! Lucky Dragon wanted to run most of the way, I am so excited to see his determination. I knew that he loved it because for the next two days he recounted everything that he enjoyed about the run. He would go through play by play how he 'did this...' '...the bubbles did that...' The animation that went with this story telling was AMAZING!

It was a great family activity!






















































































No comments:

Post a Comment