May 28, 2020

English Garden In Eagle Mountain

 It is spring time and the garden is in bloom!~ Lady Hiva has it planned so there are blooms year round...from the bulbs in the early spring to the gradual explosion of color throughout the year until the autumn. If I cannot find Lady Hiva anywhere in the house, I know I will find her outside. She goes out to see the plants...as do I. The difference is that I go out to see it in the sun. I love to feel the sun on me--she goes out in the shade haha!

She often will call me out to "see" the newest blooms! She is like a little child at Christmas! I love it.




 The other day she was outside "looking" at her garden and she called me out to see that she watched a poppy "hatch". The pod popped and as the sun shone it unfurled its petals.







































No comments:

Post a Comment