March 14, 2020

Too Many Shoes?...Build A Shelf


I have been so tired and annoyed after tripping over shoes that gather at the foot of the stairs  and the MOUNTAIN of shoes in our closet (I know, maybe we have too many shoes...). So one day after I came home from work, the two Muggles and I built some shelves.

It is fun to re-purpose some old projects to make new projects. It also makes for some colorful shelves!

These two were amazing helpers. It does take a little bit longer than usual, but it makes me happy that they are learning. I figure I learned the basics when I was younger from Kell and that makes me able to do anything else that I put my mind to. I hope this is the foundation for these two as well!




Koala Bear did jump on a board that I had my hand under, that hurt so bad! I ended up with a blood blister on the end of my finger that ached for several days and lasted nearly two weeks after! I kept thinking I had dirty hands--not a good thing during the Coronavirus Pandemic. haha.

I have been happy with the result! Our closet feels so much bigger and I can walk in and out of the house without stumbling over piles of shoes.









No comments:

Post a Comment